Daily newsletter exposing where power lies — and how it's used and abused
Announcing the last course!
Class 1: What has happened to income and wealth inequality over the last 40 years?
Class 2: The investor's view
Class 3: Globalization, technological change, and you
Class 4: Widening inequalities of place
Class 5: Why corporations have power, and workers don't
Class 6: The vicious cycle of wealth and political power
Class 7: Taxing, redistributing and predistributing
Class 8: Inequality and the marcoeconomic mess
Class 9: Systemic racism and inequality
Class 10: Who should get public assistance?
Class 11: The most expensive, least effective health care system
Class 12: How climate change worsens inequality
Class 13: Inequalities in education
Class 14: The future of inequality (and you?)
1. Rudy Guiliani and Broken Windows
2. Donald Trump and Ayn Rand
3. Samuel Bankman-Fried and the Perversion of Civic Virtue
4. From Nixon to Trump: The Decline of the Common Good in American Politics
5. Jack Welch and the End of Stakeholder Capitalism
6. Why Have So Many Americans Succumbed to Trumpism?
7. Resurrecting the Common Good: A New (and Very Old) Conception of Leadership
8. Resurrecting the Common Good: Honor and Shame
Share this publication